Thread: Licensed Aki Sora OVA
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-09, 14:11   Link #197
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Oooh, animated secks! But this is technically ecchi? At least it's far better than any hentai I've come across, though I generally avoid that due to a number of traumatic occasions (since they seem to like to get that creative) so ecchi > hentai regardless. Actually the quality of this is kinda high mind you.

(The incest still squicks me, but an actual sex scene in anime without rape, tentacles, or other things that doesn't belong there... and both parties are enjoying it... well we must have a genius here! They should do more work. )

It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be; some funny moments and the dialogue is actually fairly decent, except during Aki and Sora getting in on, in which case I started laughing. I think the 2nd OVA was really bad at this but that's probably because there was more of it going on.

Though sadly the missing of Shiho Kawaragi's voice does seem to make the 2nd ova not as good.

The only real issue here, is that Sora really isn't that intresting... lucky bastard.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2010-08-09 at 14:27.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote