View Single Post
Old 2013-03-10, 22:59   Link #80
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
well not on this forum. you should check out the 'who is tobi' thread
I know this thread, and the one about Uchiha Madara and those about the chapters where Tobi's arms were shown to be made of white goo which is why I can say that you're wrong.
It seems to me that you see yourself as some kind of Cassandre, laughed at despite always predicting the truth, yes? The problem is that apparently your recollection of those events isn't quite what actually happened and all your examples were fairly basic assumptions widely shared within the fan-base at the time.
Very nearly everybody assumed Tobi was made from Zetsu. Those who believed him to be Obito (all the numerous theories) thought it fitted nicely with his supposedly half destroyed body (and tended to ignore when his left arm was shown to be Zetsu goo as well which apparently turned up to be a mistake from the author anyway) and those who thought him to be some other dude from the past thought it was how *he* had managed to survive so long.

Even if we focus solely on the Tobi/Obito issue (which as I said was truly divisive contrarily to your others examples) you weren't right about that one either because while you believed him to be part of the Tobi riddle you thought that Tobi being "just" Obito was a stupid theory.
Unless I'm mistaken the one who was the closest of what turned out to be the true answer on this board was Hiking_Bear and even he thought that Madara had to have put chakra into Obito in his mother's womb because the timeline is so fucked up that what happened was chronologically impossible otherwise... But then we just learned that Hashirama spoiled Tsunade which is positively hilarious.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote