Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-09, 15:55   Link #22446
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, she might know that Tsukune has been injected with Moka's vampire blood from Kiria, but that doesn't mean that Kiria knows that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood.

After all, if it was so simple to inherit the blood of a Shinso vampire, by just receiving a few blood injections from someone who has already became a Shinso vampire, any vampire would be trying to do that, just to become stronger and based on the manga, we haven't necessarily seen something like that happening.

In other words, I believe a few other conditions need to be fufiled for someone to successfully inherit the blood of a Shinso vampire, and I believe that Kiria had no way of checking if Tsukune has actually achieved those conditions.

Furthermore, there has been pretty much nothing suggesting that Tsukune has actually inherited Moka's Shinso blood, before Tsukune has underwent Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual, so I find it pretty difficult to believe that Kiria has actually learned about the fact that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood.

At least that's my opinion on this matter.
Remember, Touhou Fuhai confirms that Tsukune inherited Akasha's Shinso blood through Moka back in chapter 41, when Tsukune went berserk during the Human Modification Ritual, besides we've seen it for ourselves Akasha injected her Shinso blood into the infant Moka, than she injected the Shinso blood that Akasha gave her into Tsukune, so far the Shinso blood can be passed on through inheritance, absorption and injection, theres not really any conditions required to obtain it, except those three methods.

But perhaps you're right, Kiria probably knows that Tsukune had became a vampire with the vampire blood that Moka gave him and then he informed Gyokuro about it, but is unaware that its actually Shinso blood, however wouldn't you think that Gyokuro was smart enough to probably deduce that Tsukune also inherited Shinso blood from Moka based on Kiria's information, if she had known this than Akua probably would have went after both Moka and Tsukune for the sake of Alucard's revival, but thats only if it requires both Moka and Tsukune to awaken Alucard and from the looks of this situation thats looking to be a strong possibility.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-05-09 at 21:43.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote