View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 19:19   Link #482
Arya

I have to echo the other posters about Haru. He is my only problem of the show. Sadly. Because I'm enjoying the show, but the main couple. And I like Mitty. She is lovable. Simply I can't get why she is still in love with him. I can't feel it. Basically I would prefer to see her pairing with everyone else, and lately obviously Yamaguchi Haru is still one-dimension character to me. Or at least, he didn't progressed at all on the romance side nor on himself. After ten episodes is a bit of a problem with this kind of character.

Anyways I really like the other characters, the moments that they are all together are the best parts for me. Sadly Natsume, the reason why I kept watching this show at first, now has a crush on ... Haru's cousin, wth!?? I was rooting Sasayan x Natsume from the beginning. I like a lot Oshima too anyways, so I would be satisified even with that pair

BTW, how many episodes has Tonari?13 episodes? Sorry if it has been already asked many times

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote