View Single Post
Old 2011-06-14, 10:22   Link #11234
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Sorry, I've meant to add that one line- "where she is only a 'normal' girl... And succeed even without her powers."

Kamachi makes it very clear; no points for half-done jobs. In the end she still uses her powers to win.
Oh what I said above was reffered to Mikoto -> Mikoto got her ass kicked during the fight with Frenda, when Frenda bluffed about the exploding gas. 90% of Mikoto injuries were because of that bluff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's not only unable to beat- He has tons of enemy that he's unable to beat physically. But someone that can match his thinking and is the same level as him.

Touma's ideal villain has to be a normal human.
Hmm Saten.. just joking. But there aren't many "normal" people in index, most of those that are there are magicians or espers or other super powerfull people. But if you count "powerless" people as level 0's or crazy scientists or maybe some failure magicians, then there are some chances for a good villain, capable of beating Touma, but none of those I can remember really fit into the "bad guy" role. And I am not sure what characteristics should a Touma-foil have - Touma stated that he does not care about esper powers nor magic, he is fine with normal life, so a foil would be someone normal trying to to get some powers even by sacrificing humankind?

What about Aleister - maybe he wants to become an esper, but can't because human brain stops evolving after 20 years of life.
NOTE: magicians don't really have powers, they borrow it from other beings, only espers have power coming from their body.