View Single Post
Old 2007-10-10, 21:02   Link #279
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Razajev View Post
I have this feeling that Nanaka is only going to get worse before she gets better. How long before she starts getting better being dependent on the over all length of the series. Even if the chances are slim right now I'm hoping Sana gets into a relationship with another girl. Sure it would upset Nanaka, but something tells me that by the time she realizes that calming down may be a good idea it will be too late. Then again with lead female power it's never too late. Even if several years have passed, the guy's married to another girl, and has children. The lead will still have her chance.

All I can say right now is that Nanaka is getting on my nerves. So I'm hoping for a good reason as well. Also I'm hoping they don't spend too much time dragging it out. I'd hate to have a case where she spends the vast majority of the series in well ***** mode as it were. So the sooner they wrap up that plot point and move things in a different direction the better for the show.
I hope the same, becouse that's a thing that passes in all harems (At least in Shuffle!. I can't count School Days XD) the male protagonist finishes the series with the "most active girl" (Mitsuki, Asa..) and is only a friend of the Yandere girl.

Or if this is going to be Love Hina 2...