View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 00:11   Link #68
ApostleOfGod
^.^

This is great. Simply great.

Ai has the least screentime among the three competing girls (Noe, Hiromi, Ai), and yet, she always pulls off the toughest and most powerful moves on Shin'chiro. She always gets that opportunity too, such as telling him not to open the store, or him and her alone in a snowy evening in the store.

Noe just realized her feelings. She made him write it down!! Haha. If he really liked her, I'm not sure if he wouldn't be afraid to go that far. Either that, or he just doesn't care much. Noe's going to cry in the end, and that's going to be the True Tears that she waited for. P.S. You gotta love the realistic Antagonistic personality which Jun possesses, but ultimately it's just for his sister (I think he's in it for himself a little though).

Hiromi is definitely the less straightforward, and even quiet if you would. Her situation is different from the other girls, and she obviously has the upper hand advantage. But people like Shin'chiro don't get hints very easily do they .
I liked how Noe and Hiromi had their little showdown, it showed a little bit of what they were made of and just how much they were willing to fight for their dream boy .

Something still leaves me hanging in this episode. Just when Shin'chiro is chasing the embarassed Noe, Hiromi sees and just turns away like a "sister" would do. Add a face and some movement, and you can have a disapproving face. But I guess Hiromi simply suppresses all of her feelings and everything due to her situation. I wonder, how long it's all going to last though. The moment Hiromi confesses or Shin finds out, he's probably going in for the kill (now that we know Shin knows Noe likes him, and if he still doesn't realize that Ai doesn't look at Miyukichi but him, then enough said...).

All in all, 10/10. Splendid. Best of the season. No doubt.

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.