View Single Post
Old 2011-02-07, 21:41   Link #1116
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

Omfg, finally cleared Arcade Hard Mode with Beatrice and Battler, freakin 45 minutes of gettin my ass kicked and resorting to cheaptastic methods (Battler gropes, double tab back jump, repeat) and blowing ranged SPs nonstop. I got so much Lucifer, Virgilia, and 410 that I cried...
Though I did learn a valuable lesson about 410, if shes making u crawl cuz she puts a cieling of arrows over you, blow ur kicks over and over to inch closer to her.
Lucifer and Kanon blow too many damn combos and Battler(npc) is capable of superhuman commands... I cound never activate meta -> knockdown -> while still in first frame of knocked down animation use meta super and proceed to use it 3 times in the same meta...
anyways rant over, question time, I unlocked Leviathan's announcer, I'm sure it was already posted but is there a list of announcers and how to unlock them? I'll dig through the thread myself if noone is able to just lemme know which page or sumthing