View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 20:37   Link #324
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
Woah that was one big misunderstanding there
ganbaru would never criticize you on your style or anything similar, that's kinda holy to a graphic designer! I have to agree with him on the signature though. The background is too plain. Have you tried a landscape/city background? I think it can fit there. How about a stripper's club ? Those fine ladies would fit there too The signature is a bit too red, I think. Maybe lower the red a bit? Let the natural colors come back a bit? You could try to add more blue/green/yellow. Create a bit more contrast in colors?

As for the render, I don't think it has a quality issue. As far as I can see you just oversharpened it. The edges became wayy too crispy because of that. Try to lower the opacity of your sharpen brush and sharpen subtly around the areas you want the focus on (those lovely melons of course ). I don't use the sharpen filter that much, though you can use the same technique using masks and such (or just plain layer opacity, hehe). To add more focus, you can also blur the other parts a bit (really, a little bit, mostly on the background). This would creat more depth in your signature.

There is no such thing as a negative feedback, there are bad feedbacks though. Feedbacks are always meant to improve your way work. Bad feedbacks are poorly motivated and don't even provide any help. I wouldn't even mind negative comments, as long as you come up with a good opinion and comment in a clear, constructive manner. These are just my 2 cents, hehe.

I look forward to see more work from you, stay true to your own style/work. Don't let anybody tell you something else
Damn I haven't made anything myself for quite some time ...

/lurking mode - off

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote