View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 00:28   Link #27
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
For my teenage years, I also watched AXN. My personal favorite was GateKeepers. Other channels include WOWOW for Girls Bravo, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Jing: The King of Bandits and other foreign channels for Sakaino and Dennō Bōkenki Webdiver.
Ahh, the stage of AXN and NHK BS2.

Aside from Gatekeepers, I watched Fushigi Yuugi, Now and Then, Here and There, Ah! My Goddess, Alien Nine, Boys Be..., Cooking Master Boy, Dual!, Edens Bowy, El Hazard, Galaxy Angels, NieA_7, Ranma 1/2, Gensoumaden Saiyuki, Sakura Wars, Strange Dawn, The Legend of Black Heaven and Your Under Arrest from AXN. Hell, these choices by AXN were the best ones I've seen before Hero TV began. (Yeah, Animax is completely inferior.) I also remember seeing Grander Musashi RV among AXN's anime broadcasts, but I never got to watch it.

It was on BS2 when I first discovered Saiunkoku Monogatari. It was "love at first sight" in a way.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote