View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 22:48   Link #6
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Yes, this will give the result requested by the OP.

In the "Search by User Name" section, there's a drop-down list, and in that box select "Find Posts by User".

Then, in the "Show Results as" section in the bottom left, you select the radio button for "Threads".

This will give you a search of all the threads that you've posted in.
I have a strong feeling that this is exactly what I've done the first time after hearing this question, but didn't check what popped-up very well.

Here comes a sub-question. When doing so, is there a specific order in which the threads display on the list, or can it be set somewhere?

Quote:
Another trick that you can do, if you want to easily get this going forward, is to go into Options and set the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "No Email Notification". And then all the threads you post in will automatically show up as subscribed threads in your User CP. This will only apply to threads going forward, though, so you'd have to do the aforementioned search and subscribe to all the old threads you want to keep.
Nice trick indeed, but wouldn't that defeat the purpose of keeping the top threads you are participating in on a special list before the others?
Maybe a so-called "Priority Subscription" would add that priority, but I guess that's just what you have to give away to use the subbing as a way of fully displaying.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote