View Single Post
Old 2013-07-28, 13:32   Link #6
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
Of course i'm up to date, it's one of the best manga i've ever read .

The characters are really the best thing about this series, their interactions and slowly changing relationships are just beautiful to watch. Each of them has their own share of problems too, and the special chapters with their past are probably my favorite. Despite the slight "typical shoujo" tendencies, it still continues to be a good read because frankly, all the other aspects of it are just good enough to envelop the bad gripes. The only other complaint i have so far is the time skip because it just seemed the author wanted the characters to be older before some certain 'stuff' happens.
Yeah, the time-skips seem to come rather abruptly but they weren't as drastic as say...Usagi Drop.

I'm sure the plot is headed in "that" direction and I'm entirely okay with that. If anything, I started this manga because on that basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
A threads get made for this, sweet. Me, I'm personally waiting to see if the dude will actually get a full taste of the "forbidden fruit". The main dude's desire and his inner confusion with them are what's making his development with the lead heroine quite interesting.
Haha, seeing the MC's "deconstruction" or process of falling in love is one of the best parts of the story. He used to be such a cool and calm collected guy. Now he's getting embarrassed and losing his emotions at the littlest things.

Love it