View Single Post
Old 2007-02-16, 04:40   Link #28
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusai View Post
I am pro Hiro x Shouko. In fact, I think that pairing is the only solid base the series has.

The Karada x Tetsu element was, in my opinion, focused on far too much. It's as though the writers ran out of material (the manga was unfinished, was it not?), so they just ran on with what they had.

Overall, I did not like Kotomi. She wasn't a bad character, but it was clear that she didn't fit into the story. It's clear that she's there to accelerate character exposition plot movement, but it's all too convenient, and feels contrived (it is!). If they'd just left her out of the resolution, though, I'd be happy. Grr.

Any other comments withheld until I rewatch.
yea i agree that shouko x hiro should have gotten more development together but i guess time was short for a 12 ep series ~

well i think the end is great ~ nice conclusion to a story that is unpredictable (somewat) ~
imo shouko shouldnt have forgiven hiro that easily ~ maybe make him her slave for a few months

and kotomi...she played an important role and it wasnt until the last few minutes of the ep ~ she had the stone! O.o

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS