Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Orks?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

:3

For the Horde!
actually.

Quote:
*scratches head* I guess there is a certain...elegance...in watching your character lose, but...

...what happens you just can't make a good image of that? :3
Then you should make his loss quick. If you can't make a good image of your character losing, then make him lose quick and avoid making him lose lamely.

Quote:
Wonder how many novice swallow-users lost a finger or five thinking they could grab the end of their weapons... ()
Generally the first rule you learn, really.

Quote:
Actually, while that is another valid ref, the one I was thinking of was the Orky one. They have a rule where red-painted vehicles actually do get a movement bonus.

As far as I can tell, they go faster for the simple reason that Orks think they should. :3
Oh yeah, they do have that rule, don't they? Blah, I need to get myself an Ork Codex. -_-;

Quote:
Although I wonder if GW took the idea from Gundam as well...
It's certainly possible.

Quote:
Ah yes, now that you mention it, I remember smiling many a time at Keroko's battle impatience...

*runs from Keroko-chan

Quote:
*runs from Syn-san as well; he is now pursued by a Keroko-Syn object-tossing duo

Quote:
My only point to bring: The multiple affinities. The thread's had a number of discussions on this, for one reason or another, and the impression I got was that you couldn't do that. You did provide a damn thorough explanation for it, though, one I can take. Just to put my mind at ease, can I get a baseline on what we decided on multi-affinity?
Basically? Biological impossibillity. We had a heave discussion on Grandis' department, and even he doesn't really have 'multiple' affinities.

You see, what his Rare Skill technically does is not give him multiple affinities, but alter his body to acomodate a different affinity. He can only use one at the time because his body only has one at a time. Yes, he can shift them, but that's why the cooldown is there, to avoid rapid shifting and making it no different as if he did have multiple.

So basically, Grandis doesn't have 'multiple affinities' he can adjust his body to different affinities, which is a Belkan Rare Skill.

Quote:
Ah, clearly Keroko-san has never played red. :3
Which game are we reffering to now?