View Single Post
Old 2004-10-26, 16:02   Link #335
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKHearT
ok, i hope someone can help me to identify this.
i saw once an anime, i don't remember the name but i remember a little from the scenario.

at first i want to say sorry about my bad english :S

The anime takes place in our time.
the main character is a guy who training on kendo.
he ends up without knowing in a parallel world.
in this world there is a war that matching by her cruelty to the time of the ww2 in Japan.
another thing that i remember, the leader of the bad guys is a frikin crazy dictator that do mistakes fill sorry for them but never admit them.
and he have an unstable temper sometimes. [the dictator]

thats all i remember, i hope someone see that 2 and know the name.
thanks.
Despite the... erratic description, I believe you are once again describing Now and Then, Here and There, or maybe you know it by the Japanese title, Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku. I always thought Shu jumped into the distant future, but it's never really made clear. Anyway, the crazy King Hamdo commands the forces of Hellywood to conquer all of the surrounding villages in the apocalyptic desert landscape, while searching for Lala-ru (the one in the picture you posted), a girl with a mysterious power over water. Directed by Akitaro Daichi, although it's a far cry from stuff like Child's Toy, Sexy Commando or Fruits Basket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKHearT
btw - it's seem like nat hat cuz of the kendo and the crazy guy but it's no
edit: You're telling me there's another show with the same plot? Now I'm curious, too.

Last edited by hooliganj; 2004-10-26 at 16:06. Reason: responding to edit
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote