View Single Post
Old 2016-04-24, 05:37   Link #12
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

TBH, I got to the nutaku site because I was following a link for "Shooting Girl" from a JP page, and it redirected me to there. Apparently nutaku will be bringing shooting girl to english players as well, looking forward to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110
Kanpani and Kancolle are pretty much completely different.
- thanks. It was just that the main screen reminded me of stills of the main screen of Kancolle so I wasn't entirely sure. Been playing it more and learning things through trial and error. I accidentally used up my first Employee Stones by swapping them for Gold, but it worked out in the end as I threw the gold at upgrading goods and characters really quickly.

The battlefield and materials side quests give it a little bit more value than when I first started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Is there a point in farming quests for the rare drop recipes, or is it best to just keep playing the story and unlock everything later
- I hate farming, but once you finish the 2nd chapter most of the weapons start feeling underpowered. My Ronin only started getting good after I swapped out their default Uchigatanas with Aogatana and Daikatana. My Figthers are suffering, though as I can't catch a break with either the Blue Gladius or EX Gladius recipes.

Higher level characters still do more damage, but not as much--see below.

Quote:
Are character items decisively stronger/weaker than the gear you can craft? Also, what are battle coins used for?
- The character items are MUCH stronger. The catch is that only the specific character can use them. For example, my Lvl 33 Aselia has STR 58 with a +2 Crossbow (farmed weapon recipe) and can do 209 damage with it. But my Lvl 27 Romana has STR 40 and her Chara-specific Rose Maiden--she does 219 damage with it. So while Romana annoys the !@#$% out of me, I actually put her on the roster more often than Aselia.

Also beware: The cost of the character story missions basically gives you an idea how hard it is. DO NOT TRY MONIQUE OR AZAMINO'S YET, YOU WILL DIE IN THE VERY FIRST ROUND WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A WHIMPER.. I already have characters at Lvl 33 and I still get wiped out. It's like asking One-Punch Man to tap you on the chin.

Quote:
After hitting LV13, I noticed that the construction time started to exceed 12h for the PR division and the gold cost for the 4* class up is rather steep for an entire team. Do you have to spend actual months per level later on (at around LV35)? Is there an easy way to get gold besides selling gems or buying the 1mil gold with my starting stones?
- As mentioned above I already kind of screwed up and sunk my employee stones into gold. But I made good use of it with upgrading all my characters to above lvl 22. I'm trying to get them all in the lvl 30 range now (58 character so far)

I haven't sold any gems, only because some of the gems go to making the bracelet accessories (which add to defense).

What I'd suggest is try to get the weekly missions done. Daily missions gift you with food, weekly missions gift you with employee stones (total of 3 employee stones a week), and keep a lookout for the special daily quests that you haven't yet done.

Quote:
P.S: I still don't know what to do with them battle coins o_o
- go to SHOP and then click the "Exchange Center" blue tab. You can use the battle coins there, but there really isn't much worth spending on until you get heaps of battle coins (as in 10,000 or more). The 'cheaper' stuff IMHO isn't worth it as you'll be getting materials and jewel as part of quests anyway. No point in rushing for them.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2016-04-24 at 05:55.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote