View Single Post
Old 2009-03-11, 04:10   Link #205
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Finally got to watch ep 9 and I realized something at the end.

That line of Nina ("We shouldn't be in the same platoon"), I don't think she's going to literally mean it.

I take it as a precursor of more insights to come, and kicking Layfon out of the team would be properly implausible and very insensible even to Nina herself no matter how she thinks she should do it... because reasons are there.
Lol indeed, even if Nina doesnt share Layfon´s way of thinking, that isint enough to kick him off the team.

I mean even if its her, the others including Felli would not stand for it. I mean im even forseeing Felli leaving the platoon with Layfon.

Still if and when Layfon leaves the Platoon, all the others platoons will be all over him lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
I’ve posted this kind of thing in another thread but I’ll post it again.

What parts of Layfon were considered ‘uncooperative’? In terms of professionalism so far he did his job properly within Zuellni’s jurisdiction as a platoon member. He asked Felli for help in episode 5 for surveillance, he trusted Nina enough for her to act as bait in episode 7, he followed his orders well in episode well to let himself act as bait. He did his job. I could not find any proof that Layfon didn’t do his duties as platoon member that could be considered as ‘uncooperative’.

The issues regarding his ‘crimes’ here are where did this happen? His ‘crimes’ were conducted in Grendan. When? It’s in the past. Why did he do it? He did those to help his orphanage Was he wrong? Yes, he was considered wrong within Grendan and guilty as charged, and he already received his punishment, which was a complete exile.

Now he venture to a new city to start a new life. Within Zuellni, no Grendan anymore, different set of rules and conducts. Things went well and he’s being a good kid when suddenly some idiot revealed his past ‘crimes’. Then our squad captain here Nina decides bring it up front and blame him for misconduct of which he had been punished.

Professionally and normally Layfon did nothing wrong while he’s in Zuellni. The questions here actually are his moral stands, he maintain the very same mindset he has from Grendan.
Thats correct for a person like Layfon who was given 2 choices in life, too fight and get strong or too be weak and die. So just think being trained from a very young age, i mean who knows perhaps he was 3-4 years old when he started for god sake, and at the age of 10 he was killing huge Filth monsters the size of who knows the White house all alone.

So even if you try and remain pure hearted after all that which is almost impossible because for Layfon who fought and killed creatures too protect the things he cared about and the things that meant everything to him, gave him the powerful killing intent which could kill emotions when needed to kill.

And when a human fool like Gahard tried too push Layfon too a desperate point where he had too choose between the things he loved and cared about and the things that was helping him support the things he loved and cared about, so for Layfon who knew only how to fight and kill and was doing that for the most peroid of his life, gave him the killing intent and he used the only method he knew and used the opportunity too do that during the match, but obviously he either failed or was still too kind too take the life of a human unlike Filth monsters.

Last edited by Wargumm1i; 2009-03-11 at 04:32.