View Single Post
Old 2008-05-13, 15:22   Link #15
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Episode 6 was another good one, despite watching inconsistent animation in a Chinese sub that was small-format and based on a streamed original.

Put me down as one who likes the eroticism that the anime is emphasizing. Vampires have always been erotic. It's not as if this isn't present in the manga, but the animation is bringing it alive. As for whether it is weaker in the manga or not, click the image to go to a scanlation of chapter 9, which is covered in this episode.
Spoiler for image from manga of event in ep6:
The animation is definitely inconsistent. I checked the end credits, and the drawing is all done by Japanese names, but a company called "Golden Bell" is much involved in the animation. This may be Shanghai Golden Bell, but there is also a Golden Bell in Seoul, so I'm not sure whether it's Korean or Chinese. "Golden Bell" has been involved in such great shows as Eureka Seven, Noein, Honey & Clover and Chevalier D'Eon, however.

EDIT: I put the image in spoilers because everyone else seems to be using them, but since this thread is just for this episode, I don't really think spoiler tags for events in the episode are necessary.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2008-05-13 at 22:41.