View Single Post
Old 2009-01-07, 12:25   Link #81
TUndead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
^Oh, <bleep>. Fine, you are now responsible for the criminal genocides and enslavement inflicted upon the so-called Philistines, original inhabitants of the Eastern coast of the Mediterranean, done for religious and political reasons and if we are to believe your own mythologies also done horribly.

Pay up. Apologize. They came before you, don't they? Why should you people have it when, far worse than the Arabs, who actually weren't taking the land from you but rather from the Romans, or the Ottomans, who conquered it from the Mamluks, your great-great-great-great-ancestors (may be) took it directly from its original owners, possibly.

Spoiler:

Also, cue "my friend" issues on the internet. Why should we trust what you say when you're shown to be completely biased for one side? Where is the link to the "news?" Even if a "news" source doesn't have a website like most do these days something as big as that's going to get uploaded on youtube somehow, so why don't you show us where? And really, did the Palestinians want to die as much as you insinuate they do?

Again with that "they" and "us," neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians have clean hands here. Blame on, it's your country, your war, and as you yourself said your sufferings -- we just happen to think you're not ever going to get peace (except for facetious, or if not facetious then bloody racist, "flatten them all" answers) unless you people talk to each other and stop thinking of the other side as evil and inhuman.
u do know that we have a family that we traced back to the start of the first century, and btw I didnt say we didnt made any mistakes of course we did, and i didnt say they want to die i ment that they would agree to die to kill us or inflict some sort of bad thing on us. and if we are talking about taking the land from us its not like they didnt try. In 1947 the united nations had a plan to devide the country between us and them in which they would have gotten most of the country, we agreed they didnt they wanted it all, and when we did founed israel them and 4 more country's atked us and we won also in 1973 they tried again and lost so yea of course we are not perfect far from it but yes i do belive that the operation is more then just