View Single Post
Old 2007-09-03, 13:45   Link #286
SeventhHS
Conceptual Weapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
There are some weird exceptions, however. the most notable one is probably the "final" scene (the 皆殺し). 嘘 was... well, not exactly fitting the scene. (i may missed the point... long life to half ass google translation...)
I guess we disagree about that then. It's heroic-sounding music for a sad scene, yes... but at the same time, it can't be said they succumbed quietly and meekly to fate. I thought it really captured that theme which appears occasionally in Higurashi - don't give up, keep on fighting until the end, no matter how tragic it may be.

...Or are 虚 and 嘘 different songs? I bought a copy of 'yours' and one of the songs that plays during the final parts is listed as the former, so I thought that's what you're talking about.

dai is amazing, but one thing he could stand to improve at is naming songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX View Post
I'd still like see someone redub the entire first season with game music.
That would be quite difficult. Matsuri is easy to redub because you can turn off the BGM but leave the vocals. You can't do that with anime.

Could try to redub the anime with both the original-game music and the Matsuri voices... but that'd just be nuts and probably have lipsync issues
SeventhHS is offline   Reply With Quote