View Single Post
Old 2010-07-05, 23:26   Link #3940
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
I'm not really sure what your question is, but do not buy that for figure drawing. Anime bodies, heck, most cartoon bodies are grossly exaggerated, i.e. unusually skinny, big tits, steroid sized muscles, etc. Anime females in particular are more often than not drawn to be pleasing to the eye, not to be accurate representations of real women. You need a figure drawing class where you draw real human models, or something.
I don't need a lecture on drawing human body proportions, I just like to get some more information of this manikin >.>

I know. This won't be the first manikin I've bought. Forgot to say the height If i had to guess it'd be around 6-10inches. The reason i want this manikin is because I'd like another source for me to use for my drawings, that's simply it. The 2 current one i have right now are those wooden manikin, the male and female.

To be precise, I have this one (and the female version) - http://www.art-shoponline.co.uk/WebR...D0/manikin.jpg

If you have owned this one, it's not quite that poseable. (also my kid cousins have removed some appendages from him too >.>)

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote