View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 11:36   Link #10
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehumangod1 View Post
Dannys very shallow too which is why it works. and Paulina fell in love with phantom after he saved her, so i guess shes looking for a guy whos willing to his life for her, which Danny is. and in that episode with circus freak and the reality gems, once its discovered that Danny is the phantom she starts liking him. the pairing is completely do-able, and they both like each other
Why is WHY I could never support it. It's a shallow relationship, a shallow high school crush that would never grow to be actual love. Danny is not as shallow as Paulina; not by a long shot. He's just a normal teenage boy who gets attracted to pretty girls. Their relationship is like the kind between a cheerleader and the unpopular boy. She'll date him for a week and then dump him once she tires of him.

Quote:
the way its better than with sam is that it didn't take danny 8 years to figure out he liked Paulina unlike with Sam.
Because he and Sam are best friends and he hadn't looked at her like that.

Quote:
and idk, with love that strong, im sure Inuyasha and Kikyou could've worked out
"Love that strong"? For being so strong, it sure did fall apart quickly, didn't it? The bottom line is they don't trust each other. And you cannot have true love without trust. That's the most important thing!!

Quote:
You know, Kagome using the sit command to drive Inuyasha's face into Mother Earth. Its a common myth that Ostriches bury their head in the ground when they frightened Didn't you watch Looney Tunes ?
Lol oh that. But that's just for comedy. You need to look at the serious parts of interaction between the two. It's very heartfelt. Why else do you think Kikyou is so jealous of Kagome? She said it herself, "There's a softness in his eyes that wasn't there before. If I had been alive, it would have been me to heal his heart." That's a big giveaway.
Besides that, in the second movie Kagome took an arrow for Inuyasha and almost died from it. And he risked his life countless times to save her too. If that's not love, I don't know what is. Would you jump in front of someone to take a fatal hit for them if you didn't love that person?
Not likely at all.