Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (movie & TV)
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-19, 04:24   Link #1469
enrico7113

I can not wait to see the chapter 4 episodes !
it would be great in the meantime to have the chance to see the 10 minutes preview with subtitles
I watched carefully the battle in the 10 minutes preview
unfortunately I can not upload captions
the gamilas part of the fleet attacking is approximately 15 / 20 ships with one meltoria leading the division cosisting mainly of destroyers
they launch a torpedoes salvo around 25 torpedoes and then launch the attack
from the debris we can see some cometine destroyers and cruisers are destroyed by the salvo
in the following scene we see the gamilas fleet as effective as we never saw before (possibly only in obliterating the dinguil fleet surrounding the Yamato in final Yamato)
the cometine destroyers and light cruisers (they seem approximately the same size of the destroyers with more turrets I counted 6 main turrets on the upper side and possibly 5 on the underside and possibly 2 missiles at the nose) in the following scenes a single destroyer launches just 8 missiles and destroys approximately 6/8 destroyers and cruisers (these missiles must have a huge splash damage)
maybe the cometine fleet was just a scouting fleet without heavy ships nevertheless it gets wiped out in no time by a small division of light gamilas ships
in the game the cometine ships are much more powerful than the gamilas ... now are on equal level or there is an advantage on the gamilas side

Last edited by enrico7113; 2013-01-19 at 05:41.
enrico7113 is offline   Reply With Quote