View Single Post
Old 2013-04-04, 15:52   Link #281
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
I see 0 scenes of Airi in ep1, therefore my rating is 0/10.

It is true to the games. In the Japanese games at least the interface is in English and it says the exact same thing. Since the anime is also Japanese, they just used the same design.

From the game:

Yeah I remember that, but I remember that in the actual dialogue they just called it a death clip. I'll drop the subject, since it's a minor complaint.

However what is significant is that they changed the Dubhe battle. The party is supposed to meet Joe before they finish off Dubhe.

They also made Daichi's truck driving scene look worthless. In the game Daichi drives the truck straight into that explosive cloud puff at the top, which takes that part out and weakens it, allowing Hibiki, Io, and Joe (...WHO IS MISSING) take out Dubhe together. Here they made it look like what Daichi did affected nothing at all and Hibiki finishes it with an overleveled DEM demon on his own. Congratulations, the anime has just ruined one of Daichi's only moments where he's useful.

On a lighter note, I laughed at Hibiki having 64000-something Macca on his phone I guess he's on New Game+.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2013-04-04 at 16:05.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote