View Single Post
Old 2012-10-03, 06:55   Link #84
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
In terms of overall experience, I really have to go with Horizon as my favorite for Summer 2012- there isn't a single episode I would change or not watch over and over again. Plus it's one of the few shows that really has a bit of everything into it, but it's also one of the most polarizing series ever The only people left watching it are truly the ones that love it through and through
This so much.
This was definitely my most looked forward to show for the summer, so it was a great ride since every episode was fantastic, especially the entire armada battle!

I'm lost on one point though for this episode. At the beginning Malga states she got a text because they were "near" M.H.R.R. Aren't they nearest to england & tres espana air space since they're doing reenactment?
I'm definitely curious on how they got their new brooms too, seeing as they're poor.
I don't expect a generous donation from Shirojiro, would it be right to assume someone (particularly from M.H.R.R?) wanted Musashi to win, so they just up and gave Malga & Margot an upgrade?

Well...definitely going to miss this. I know I couldn't help but cheer for Horizon & Toori, but at the same time Tres Espana in that last clash...

Awesome couples everywhere in this story.
Naked Toori nendo where?!

Last edited by FlavoryFantasy; 2012-10-03 at 07:11.