View Single Post
Old 2008-02-29, 15:35   Link #240
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo

Second, I find an interesting trend regarding Shin and Noe. The effect she seems to have on him is this - she makes him feel differently about the world ("I've never looked at the sky that way before") and about himself (all of a sudden the storybooks and folk dancing don't seem so distressingly boring and "good"). However, very rarely does she seem to inspire strong feelings about her. Her strangeness interests him, and her odd faith in him makes him question his low opinion of himself. But he doesn't seem to feel anything towards her, other than perhaps protectiveness and affectionate curiosity. I suppose relationships have been built on far weaker foundations, but I think we're building towards Noe changing the way Shin deals with his feels for Hiromi (with Aiko still on the outside looking in).

I kind of sense the same thing. In fact, I have a good impression of how they're going to conclude this show. Simply, Noe completing her mission of reclaiming her true tears due to a heartbreak from Shin choosing Hiromi in the end. ^_^

Noe's role is more like a facilitator that points Shinichi towards his own happiness--which is dealing with his own life and drama queen Hiromi.
Spoiler:

It just sucks because Noe is like a breath of fresh air in this show and it's gonna be lame if the ending is really the same as what I'm expecting. -_- I'm hoping for a cute twist in the end.

Last edited by ani_d; 2008-02-29 at 15:48.