View Single Post
Old 2011-12-22, 04:30   Link #52
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
I really don't think that was Kubo's intention at all. He's merely developing the characters. This chapters also explains why Tsukishima, would follow a guy, he could just bookmark and "make" him is friend

It also connects the "Donuts Chapter" The one a lot of fans complained because they felt Kubo wasted panel time on it and it's also the one that fueled TsuRiru Shippers, because a lot of fans thought that Riruka was thinking about Tsukishima, when Orihime said that it was because she was saved by Ichigo that she could laugh and be happy, despite her hardships.

When it was actually Ginjou, that Riruka and Jackie(when fighting Renji) were referring to.

Also Hollow powers are born from the "soul". Tsukishima's loneliness is a damn good explanation for how his powers came to be. He makes friends

It also shows that their bonds were geniune and not because Ginjou manipulated them for his own gain. It shows how he is different from Aizen
None of this is really relevant to my point but whatever...

Quote:
I don't see it that way at all. You can eventually recover from mind rape...or should I say there is a chance you could recover from mind rape but there's no coming back from death
Lol, you can possibly recover from mind rape? Really i would've thought mind rape is even worse than actual rape but since no one has ever been mind raped before then I guess it's impossible to say. In any case Riruka still made it sound like it was no big deal. I got the impression that she was saying it was harmless, in what was Kubo's attempt to whitewash Tsukishima's dickery so he could suddenly make him more sympathetic in a rather lame "Oh but he never wanted to kill anyone so deep down he actually a nice guy!"-like excuse.

Last edited by Haak; 2011-12-22 at 05:52.