Thread: Licensed Chihayafuru [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-30, 17:35   Link #64
Undertaker

Yeah, that is where I got my info, as that is also a place where a few Chinese fan translators is active in and I believe it ond of the first place they release new chapter.

As for other site have mixed order, I might be because the file names are scrambled in that site so who ever take picture from there and didn't both to re-name them, the order is going to get messed up.

An "S" is short for sadist. As in S&M. Except in East Asia, it's not as heavily suggest on the physical side but more on a mental side. In real life and ACG term, and S-character mean character that likes to mess other people's head or pressure them into submission and had no remorse or even take pleasure in doing it. It works effective well with haraguro-type characters and usually every character can be categorical into either an S or M though it could change depend on the people they interact with.

For example, Taichi is mostly an M, Chihaya on the other hand would be an hidden S. Shinobu would be an S normally,m but it seem she turns into an M when interacting with Arata.