View Single Post
Old 2013-03-08, 15:35   Link #846
Grave_digger

Did you all read highschool dxd manga ? in chapter 23 manga Kiryuu breast is BIG !!! very different from LN. did the author didn't confirm it first with mangaka or what ? if kiryyu oppai is that big,i'm sure ise cannot be not interested in kiryuu. (bit OOT coz there are no manga thread ).

fighting with armor is cool you know,with each blow armor will shatter into pieces (ise vs sairaorg or vali).futhermore he already reached BB without delay so he will not sit back and give boost for his allies from behind anymore (he can still do it in BB form ).Great red didn't give the finishing move, ise already used it in juggernaut drive form in volume 7,great red only served as batteries and activation in volume 12. as for why is it cannon ? coz it' the most destructive and more focused !!! breath attack = flamethrower (not tanninim,and i doubt the mouth part of the armor can be opened ), cannon = cannon of course , magic attack = ise magical power is low. same with wings, booster = rocket (you can fly to the space ) obviously faster ( it depends on skills though).

it probably because when mechanical break there is no blood and flesh coming from it ( so it not too bloody) but yes i can agree with you on this.

Ise still can't fly with his bat wings ? well since it never mentioned he can fly it must be true but how about xenovia and asia ?

Last edited by Grave_digger; 2013-03-08 at 16:08.