View Single Post
Old 2013-10-14, 10:40   Link #930
Jun pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
How did you get into Lumiose boutique, they kept saying I wasn't stylish enough to enter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
This please.

I think I've beaten all the mini-games available on Lumiose except those three-star restaurant ones
Does a one star restaurant exist though? I haven't seen it yet, maybe it's the reason why I haven't been able to go in to the clothing shop yet
I've yet to find a guide out there telling me the requirements to get inside it.

It's frustrating. I know I can't afford the outfit available inside yet, but it wouldn't hurt to see what's inside

EDIT:
ok, so I got in
I think you have to do both the 1-star and 2-star challenges, Take the Museum Tour, Style a Furfrou and do all 3 Hotel mini-games. What you wear probably doesn't have to do with anything.
If anyone got in without doing one of these, maybe we can narrow the requirements down
I also did both 1-star and 2-star challenges, did all 3 Hotel mini-games as well as styling Furfrou. Can't remember if I ever did that Museum Tour though, I think I didn't.
Not sure about clothes, I bought some here and there but I wouldn't know if they're from a set or something.
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote