View Single Post
Old 2007-06-17, 12:34   Link #2080
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Hoho, looks nice Well, basically I think a difference can be made between the levels of control Serge himself has over the aether threads and AO has over the magic particles. His usual level of control is boosted by the Device but is of course not absolute, so your scenario fits alright. Using moves like Aether Negation he's not relying on his powers but solely on the Device, whose level of control is far above his own, yet still not absolute but much much harder to counter. Serge doesn't expect to meet anyone capable of interaction with aether threads all of a sudden indeed (so far he has some assumptions about RH; he probably didn't fight against Kha so nothing certain about him either), and that'd be a good point for negotiations. It doesn't look like you need to change anything in this part.
Eh...?! Okay time to rephrase:

Sakura's ability to influence AO's particles with the divine equivalent to bump, kick and oppose AO's. From her perspective, the AO particles looks like they belong to an Old God, the ones that ruled the galaxies and the ones before, until the God Empress was born. Hearing your description of AO's history, I must also say that by virtue of the "Tale of the Thousand Crosses" (11 have appeared in my various works so far), AO and Tausend Kreuz are technically cousins. Fits your related-device theory by coincidence too.

Also, Aaron reminded me of her Unison Mode. Once sync'd in, Kha should have the ability to command the divine particles directly, though Sakura Zaki (not Chibi-Sakura) would have to teach him how on the fly. The programs do it naturally, but not Kha.

As for threads, in the absence of control of the original caster, the programs can exert divine will upon it to accede to their request. With the presence of the caster, it'll be a battle of wills. This is however locked away from Kha for he is human and prone to error.

As of now... it looks like Kha VS AO, Sakura VS Serge.