View Single Post
Old 2006-08-05, 15:27   Link #13
LostBlue
祭囃子

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceDrake
Er, *cough*.

Sorry, that wasn't a direct insult to Wind, more a (friendly! FRIENDLY!) comment on the "uneven" release schedule. Soemtimes you guys release on Fridays, sometimes Saturdays, sometimes after the next episode's been released...

Bah, I seem to have committed a faux pas again. Makes my new avatar kind of appropriate, though.
As the TL of WindFS for Higurashi from EP 14+ I have to apologize for the erratic scheduling. I usually don't watch and TL the episode until the weekends due to my schedule. So Sir Alex, Freakman and crew don't get to do anything until I watch the EP.

Also, if anyone has any critique of the translation feel free to direct it at me. I will welcome it as I don't mind improving overall the quality.

As for this EP, I finally watched it and HOLY CRAP that Saiguden scene is much more scarier than I imagined. Even tho, the anime skipped some minor parts here and there throughout Meakashi, overall, I'm very satisfied with how they did it thus far... I hope I didn't jinx it for the best two parts in the up coming episodes... I'm seriously going to cry if the cut out the monologue for the last EP for this chapter.

Also another note, Shion is right. The Smiling -> Crying moe~ model is too evil. 100 points.