View Single Post
Old 2012-09-29, 14:41   Link #1489
teja208
Critical fanboy

I have mix feeling when it comes to FD arc. While I do enjoy two well written characters giving their all in order to overcome various obstacles to finally get together, the said obstacle is very pathetic and disgusting one.

For me, the problem with FD is a badly written villain. His genre blindness astounds me. He violates almost every rule a villain should never ever do from providing heroine a mean of possibly escape to lousy back up plan (is trying to kill the hero with a common knife even considered one?) and not to mention raping the heroine in front of the hero. I don’t mind narcissistic villain playing elf king and acting high and mighty, but at least have some OP combat skills or wits to back up. He has neither, just some idiot who was lucky enough to get his hands on a masterpiece left behind by the previous villain who is 100 times more competent than him. In fact, I find Death Gun 10 times better as a villain. That guy has some fighting skills and wits plus he manage to obtain hard earned OP equipments to back him up in the fight.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote