View Single Post
Old 2009-06-12, 18:12   Link #20051
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
lol. Not much to argue there, although I don't quite get what you mean by the 'Kallen is to guys what Lelouch is to girls' comment. I do want to point out though that as the Kalulu ship is pretty huge (certainly larger than any of those other fandoms), saying she was shipped 'easily' with those other guys but not Lelouch doesn't quite seem accurate.

Also, one technicality. This may have been what you meant by the 'guys/girls' comment, but I think the people who genuinely ship Li/Gino/Suzaku x Kallen because they are hot together are mostly girls. I suspect most of the debate in this thread, though, with regards to Li/Gino/Suzaku x Kallen actually was motivated for such shallow purposes as leaving Lelouch open for another girl (though I wouldn't know for sure, not having read it).

:P Anyway, I've held back on posting during you guys' 1000 page party, not having contributed much to the achievement (and perfectly fine with it staying that way, :P), but I will raise a toast for yas. How many of you have actually read through this whole thing, all 20047 posts of Kallen thread history? I suspect quite a few of the regular posters could boast of having stuck with this thread all the way, but still: damn, that's some dedication.

This line is tied to their popularity when it comes to boys/girl; I thought I was clear, my bad.
But actually it is accurate cause Kallen is the only girl who was shipped with likd most of the male cast, It didn't happen to Shirley or C.C., Only to Kallen. Of course the Kalulu fandom is huge, I mentionned it I think.
(And for the second part, this post was full of hidden (not so much) irony. So I think we agree there)
And Welcome to the party ;P
I know many of the actual posters were there for long BTW, and well even without that, this thread was moving pretty fast so even recent posters are now responsible of this success (YES) as well.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote