View Single Post
Old 2012-03-16, 13:55   Link #1140
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
glad to be wrong in this case. Now to figure out what changes Romari from Zeheart to Asemu
she found out that he had only eyes for Asem

I think you are selling the hints about AsemXRomary a bit short here (I don't blame you) Back at the start of Generation 2, we seen that Romary had an interest in Asem before he got the Gundam (she showed up to his work shop and was all like ''this is so interesting'' and was blushing and smiling at him) then he saved her life when he was on his way to get the Gundam (while driving her on a motorbike) and there was the whole bit about knowing his secret and them having all that behind the scenes development (lol) with Zeheart, not to mention her worrying about him (and Zeheart) during the last episode ... like I said, there were hints. They just weren't good hint's, but still ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Curious to see why it has a different name, the creative decision to do so that is.
I'm guessing it has to do with the idea that in the future the DODS becoming something like a standardized weapon and thus the AGE-3 gaining something much more powerful than that (the AGE-2 having a heavily modified DODS has to do with the DODS still being considered cutting edge even by 20 years time I suppose).

It's a pretty cool name, yeah. The AGE-3 in general is a pretty neat look MS, so I look forward to seeing it in action.