View Single Post
Old 2007-05-02, 19:17   Link #52
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

Just watched it.

Some pretty decent fight sequences so I was happy and the comedy bits were quite funny occasionally as well.

A few wtf's though.

1. Naruto going Kyubi so easily and under control. Wtf is that about. He can't do that pre time skip. I think it's pretty gay that they were so lax about continuity in the movie.

2. The end rasengan sequence. Again they've completely nerfed the supposed difficulty and power of the rasengan. Naruto was carrying it around like an apple while he was stumblin all over the place. Then at the end managed to re-charge it to mega mode. (Ps loved the delivery on the final rasengan. Was good.)

3. Blushing Lee. Again....they over stepped with Lee. He doesn't usually use those nun-chucks and he went red faced without even releasing a gate. + the red face was orange and his eyes were wrong.

4. Fat guy.... what was that about?

5. Kakashi. Oh yeah mega ninja kakashi gets pwned by a bunch of henchmen. I guess the viewers won't wonder why he's so weak.

6. The Bulky Badguy..... what was his ninja skill again? Bulk? Great addition.

7. Wish that kid would stop crying so frequently.

Apart from those little nuisances though I thought it was easily the best of the 3 naruto films overall. Best fight scenes easily.