View Single Post
Old 2012-02-27, 09:42   Link #2093
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
I liked her because she was forward, blunt, fun and flirty. And how she's so good at reading Mikono and throwing her bS in her face.
Once, it happened once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
Her being a bit considerate would just be a plus. In fact no. It would be a bit of a downer. I don't want Zessica wallowing in self pity, so if she wants Amata she'd better act on it. Even if it is to get dumped, at least it would help her getting over the whole thing.

Well I'm someone who likes villains. So morality is not what I'm necesserally looking for in a character. Not that I can't like good guys as well.

Of course I am. Angst doesn't fit her really well.
Get over it girl !
My point is again, be careful what you wish for. You might be alright with it now, but when it happens and doesn't turn out the way you thought or you realized that it's not something you can accept, you'll be miserable again just like in this episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
Mayhaps you are right, but I still expected her to interact with and be around Amata in the following episode, just in a more awkward way (which, I'm pretty sure, is the most common reaction even given the ending of 8)... instead they just kept her entirely away from him the whole time.
Okay to be fair I also wasn't expecting her to get only two lines out of the entire episode, but aside from that I wasn't particularly surprise at her change of behavior and sort of welcome it instead of maintaining her perfect girl personality.

Yes that's right, in the context of this series Zessica was the 'perfect girl' without flaws, not Mikono.

Quote:
As I said before, I had expected Mikono to be the one where Zessica was at the end of the episode and vice-versa for Zessica (playing off the tropes of: main girl finds that other girl has fallen for guy, keeps distance because she thinks guy also likes other girl <- pretty common trope for triangles), but it was the other way around.
Well people wanted change, so we got it

Quote:
The fact remains that she said it, meaning she was thinking it. To the edit, I wouldn't call it uncertainty about her feelings but about what course of action to take, if that's what you meant then we agree.
Hmmm, I don't know, I still think there's a bit of uncertain feelings... I mean last episode she doesn't even know why she's feeling like that...

Btw, it's not mayumi that said it
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote