View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 00:34   Link #321
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
I don't agree with what you say, sorry but Madoka wasn't a witch in human skin with nowhere to run to and nobody to rely on.

Madoka had a choice and her personality forced her to follow a certain path. As far as it goes she could have continued to live with her family on a rebuild city and enjoy a happy long life with possibly marriage and children.

Kazumi didn't had this choice, she was already a witch with magical powers who came into being with the purpose of filling the shoes of Michiru.
Kazumi also had the choice of killing herself instead of forcing her friends to do it, or even just killing her friends to end the cycle, or...hell, anything.

Just because she can't have a happy ending doesn't mean she can't have the ending she herself chooses. She's not set on a railroad to only one possible outcome.

Your harping on their circumstances isn't relevant because both of them have free will, and they still take the same general methods to handling their situations. If Madoka was in Kazumi's shoes and vice versa, I imagine they'd of made the same choices (and by "same shoes" I mean if Madoka was the witch in human form and Kazumi was the Ultra-God Candidate, since you seem to have utterly ignored this).

Quote:
Kazumi was throw into the world under a false premise and the plot droped on her as that facade was twarted by outside parties.
Madoka wasn't thrown into the situation with a false premise? Guess she knew all about how much being a Puella Magi sucked, I guess.

Quote:
Kazumi didn't make something to unsettle Airi, neither was she responsible for Kanna's wish and her clone's subsequent revenge that costed her life and those of Satomi, Saki and Mirai.

Michiru did that, she created the Pleiades and forged deep bounds with them, she was their Madoka in the sense they would go to the lenghts of defying the laws of nature to bring her back.

Kazumi is not Michiru, she is herself with her own beliefs, this is why she should not be treated in the same way as the alternate timeline Madokas were.
I'm not sure how any of this contradicts my thesis. Regardless, Kazumi may be her own person, but she still shares the core of Michiru's essence. She's merely shaped accordingly by her experiences. But when she came into this world with no memories, she shared Michiru's personality, tastes in food, and holds her earrings to be important and precious.

To say that Kazumi and Michiru are completely separate, and can't be compared to the variant Madokas, is blatantly false. She's not a perfect clone, but you're going too far in the other direction.

Quote:
The heart of this series is to what measure someone can be considered human, this is heavily touched upon at several moments.
I wouldn't call it the "heart". Still, this isn't relevant to what we were talking about. You're going on a tangent.