Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Nagi no Asukara (Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea)
View Single Post
Old 2014-02-22, 17:02   Link #2637
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
^ I know quite a few people who shipped Miuna/Hikari who were no loicon shippers on this thread. And no I don't think Miuna/Hikari came out of nowhere. It came in the same place Sayu/Kaname did. Hikari was kind to Miuna when she was a child, and she developed feelings for him.
i'm not saying who everyone shipped her was lolicon but, was more because their are 2 childrens and looked good together rater than any real clue of her develop feelings for hikari, like i told we see sayu(thanks for remember the name) showing clear signals of jealous toward kanami, or even want be more with him, wee him pat her head and she blushing and somehow smile and things like that, while in miuna we barelly see that things happen.
Quote:
As for Chisaki still acting like a child again I disagree. I don't think Chisaki is mentally a child. The issue is she isn't an adult and doesn't have to be. She is 19 and doesn't have to be completely mature or have all the answers. It is healthy for Chisaki to realize that.

If Chisaki is stuck it is because all her friends who she grew up with have came back and they are the same but she is not. It's not that Chisaki wants to remain a child, it's just that she doesn't want to lose what she had with the other three. And I also don't think feeling bad or even a bit jealous about this is "childish".

again in the same episode we see her trying her old cloth, her acting a few childish, ok let's me be more clear, chisaki grow but a big part of her still not grow and that part start to reappear again like tsugumu told(we must take in consideration what the characters talk not just our own visions), tsugumu clear see who chisaki still stuck as himself still stuck because of her, she grow but now she still whining to accept who she grow(like when she was a children and not wanted to change) she just repeating again since all her friends are back and still "childrens" and her no, she must overcome this part of her who now is willing to accept who she grown and no more part of her group.(i'm not saying who their no more her friends but she no more a children like then).
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote