View Single Post
Old 2013-04-18, 02:04   Link #247
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I hope so as the worst case scenario is he forgets completely about her or kills her off off panel.
He got his flashback and there were people waiting him coming back to the orphanage, so there's a possibility he will become a good guy and lead the orphanage. Near the end of the manga the theme will probably be if people can accept others despite they did bad things in the past, that is can you forgive someone, or otherwise there won't be peace and all the stuff that Jiraiya talked about to Naruto. And if not only Sasuke gets to be forgiven for whatever he did but it works also between villages and kages and others then it can work in case of Kabuto too. Kabuto being stuck in a loop like that seems to be an extreme method to mentally change someone, that is he either becomes crazy or becomes a good guy, an extreme method fitting Itachi's way of dealing with people So i think that the flashback and Itachi's jutsu are a hint that Kabuto may become a good guy in the end despite he was a bad guy from the beginning. Also don't forget that Kabuto also rarely did good things, for example he healed both Sakura and Hinata. Also in the flashback he seems to forced by fate to do things, he is forced by Danzou to become a spy then he falls under Orochimaru's influence, and in this chapter even Orochimaru tells that Kabuto only tried to imitate him. So the story seems to suggest that we can think of Kabuto as another victim like Itachi, he was even compared to the good guy Itachi when fighting him. Also Orochimaru didn't kill him off, neither did Sasuke or Suigetsu, which means the author has a purpose with him, and it would be pointless to let him live just to be killed or thrown in jail by some random alliance ninja. Also Orochi removed his snake chakra from Kabuto, so he's a human again, that is another hint.

So i think he will save Anko and others he can, and if later these others who he even saved in the end turn against him it will be only to have Naruto another scene where he has a speech to these people to let Kabuto go.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote