Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

For reference on possible pair-ups:
-----
Cress and Mint: All but confirmed
Arche and Chester: Ship teased
Stahn and Rutee: Confirmed, with results
Leon's whole thing with Marian
Stahn's thing with that chick that was really playing him for a fool (it's rare we see that in rpg and I'd like more of it)
Reid and Farah: All but confirmed
Keele and Meredy: Pretty much Confirmed
Kyle and Reala: Confirmed
Loni and Nanaly: Ship Teased
Lloyd and any member of your party per your choosing and effort to push it in that direction (it's not even that the guys are gay, just bros for life)
Senel, Stella and Shirley: Pissed several people off with all that crap
Luke and Tear, Asch and Natalia: Tragic relationship

Yuri and every girl in the party: Platonic but pretty much has UST with all of them.
Asbel and Cheria: Confirmed
Jude and Milla: One sided, to start with, and we haven't even gotten to Xillia 2 yet.

EDIT: Forgot Hearts, Shing and Kohak: Confirmed, Hisui and Richea: Tragic if I recall it right, was in Japanese
---
Credits to Ghoul111 from gamefaqs
DotnW and a few other titles are missing, but EmilxMarta: confirmed.

Anyway, I'm always giddy about romance in Tales (or other rpgs if the makers bother with hints and subtlety), but as with other cases: It's only enjoyable if it's not happening out of the blue or in a "forced" fashion. Even for a sub-development (seeing that nontless the party has mostly more pressing matters to attend, unless it's the calm before the storm).

Back to topic: I still need to play Graces F and Xilia, but I always welcome a new English Tales of for my PS3 .
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote