View Single Post
Old 2009-01-11, 14:56   Link #1301
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Thought that was an excellent post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviaKarv View Post
Actually, IMO, she has already shown signs of moving on. She said, on ch317, "Maybe it's impossible to feel the exact same way as someone else - but you can treasure your friends and keep them close in your heart". That's a big step for the girl that, out of her five friends, only thanked 'kurosaki-kun' for coming to save her a few chapters ago, I'd say.

I would love to discuss more about Orihime's feelings. I think there's something changing there - anyone agree? disagree?
There's a chance you're right, but it's unlikely. Because since her confession, in which she proclaimed five lifetimes worth of love, only a few days have passed at most. That's a pretty drastic change of heart in such a short time-span. And what would be the reason? She hasn't seen anything to discourage her, like Ichigo reinforcing her suspicions that Rukia is the girl for Ichigo, it's been the opposite. She didn't think she could influence him like Rukia could, but proved herself wrong against Grimmjow. She didn't think Ichigo came to save her, only to come to the conclusion that he did.