View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 02:32   Link #105
jesh462

I just finished Stellvia of the Universe.
Omg it was amazing. This would be one of the few exceptions where although the characters are younger, I can identify with them and get involved.
I really enjoyed Shipon, Arisa and their friendship. Ayaka Machida I hated with a passion, but after a little I was able to forgive her.
There are just so many things that this show did right. I loved the artwork and even the theme song was excellent, which is something that I can say of very few anime!

I also watched Blassreiter, which was something suggested by my sister in law. The first episode was easy to write off as another lame show targeted at 12 year old boys, but I give everything a chance. I continued, and I was really rewarded this time around. The bonds between the members of XAT were incredible. My opinion may be somewhat biased, as I'm able to relate well because of my own occupation; however, Blassreiter easily had some of the most moving scenes I've seen of all anime the anime I've watched. Shining through the whole show was Amanda Werner. Her character was incredible, and she's one of my favorite characters, even totally ignoring her huge breasts. Her determination and willpower really moved me.

Both of these shows are now definitely on my favorites, thanks so much for the recommendation, thundrakkon.

Last edited by jesh462; 2012-11-10 at 00:57.
jesh462 is offline   Reply With Quote