View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 09:57   Link #741
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuugalegacy View Post
I don't think cao cao or the hero faction returning will be a major event. I think cao cao will reappear, but Ise will defeat him with ease to show his growth
Even if Cao Cao returns it's not likely that he's going to be as strong as before. He only has a human body and was hit by Samael's curse. It was breaking down on him and he didn't get proper treatment for it like Vali did before being thrown into hell. Unless his body mutates to something beyond human as a result, even if he gets his spear back, he's not going to have the same level of strength that he once had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that Ise learning dragon slaying techniques is pretty unlikely, due to his partial dragon nature...

After all, Ascalon needed to be prepared in a special ritual, before Ise was capable of using it, without the sword harming him as well... and I think that a similar development would be occurring, if he actually wanted to learn some actual dragon slaying techniques...

Not to mention, what kind of dragon slayer would teach someone who is partially dragon, how to slay dragons ... they would probably try to kill Ise instead... since the profession of dragon slayers is ... to kill dragons...

I think that the only option that Ise has, of dealing with those Evil Dragons, is either some kind of power that he obtained from Ophis and Great Red, along with his current body, or managing to gain control over the part of Dividing Gear that has merged with Ise's Boosted Gear.
I believe that was mainly because it was a holy sword rather than a dragon slaying sword. Dragon slaying techniques are different.