View Single Post
Old 2011-06-29, 23:54   Link #47
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Ah hell, since I am on roll...might as well say this
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
True. That's one of the advantages we (as the readers) get from seeing things from Ichigo's perspective. It's clear he's up to no good (at least for now). But it's funny to imagine how Ichigo's defense would stand up in central46's courtroom.

"Well...uhh...you see...uhh...well...there's this guy, right? He...uhh...well...he was using this ability to...uhh...make all MY friends also HIS friends...and so...uhh...well...I HAD TO KILL HIM!!! I MEAN WHAT ELSE WOULD U HAVE ME DO!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!"
but he did attack Ishida...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post

PS: I forgot what Fullbring was called for about two minutes while typing this. That's how slow this arc has gone.
It's only been about 39 chapters. It took him 50 chapters, or more to start the SS arc that everyone loves...It's only slow because we read one chapter a week and there hasn't been any fighting yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laid back Captain View Post
I kind of like the change of pace. In FKT it was just battle after battle. (not that I don'tlike that but it felt like time to go back to story telling)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinuSeveN View Post
If the next chapter is full of talk and no fighting, I'm gonna... I'm gonna ... do something awful! I'll rip a plushie to threads, I swear it!

What are they up to anyway?
"......... ........ ....."

If there are battles, people complain about battles and wish they would go back to just talking

If there is no battles they complain there is too much talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
The point myself, and other members were making is that a lot of the dialogue in this weeks chapter was pointless. All it did was go over the same point over and over again. Shorten it all, and the conversation could have been done in two/three pages.
It's called an "explanation" a detailed one. (no sarcasm intended)... If he shortened it, then some people wouldn't fully understand it. Because you know what, there are lot of idiots in the world today...that need a full explanation. Hell there are lot of smart people in the world that need a full explanation --he's fully explaining his powers, and how it relates to the bookmark motif. Something I think is necessary because a lot of people were wondering, why he had a sword and why it came from bookmark and how come his ability seemingly had nothing to do with a book mark --

Besides if he didn't explain it, people would just be complaining about how he brought up Tsukishima's powers and didn't fully explain it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
You didn't honestly think we wanted all of this chapters dialogue on a few pages, right?
You didn't? It doesn't seem like it...again no sarcasm is intended. I really don't understand the complaint. Did you want them to talk a little bit, you know like two or three words and then just randomly start fighting? I don't understand it what exactly did you want to see? Please don't say the plot moving because it's moving. He has to set everything up, we didn't know what danger, to the others, that Tsukishima possessed--now we are starting to see it and it was more than just dialogue --not only can you see Ichigo's desperation, you got a demonstration of Tsukishima's TRUE ability. Kubo uses imagery and not just text to tell his story...I got a sense of what Ichigo and Ginjou are feeling..for me it was intense...I don't really know what you wanted to see, but I don't see anything to complain about

Besides, if there were hardly any dialogue, people would still complain. No matter what Kubo does-- even if he does the very thing they wanted him to--the fans are never satisfied.

How come we can't just discuss the chapters without insulting Kubo?
For someone that loves Bleach as much as I do, it's kind of frustrating to see it all the time. what has Kubo done to earn such enmity from you guys? I think I am gonna cry--- There is no place to enjoy the chapter discussions anymore.

Well I guess I might as well read some Yaoi....

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-06-30 at 00:00. Reason: I added to it