View Single Post
Old 2011-06-30, 00:50   Link #50
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

wow, guys, you make me happy with all of your reviews about this chapter........err, I have nothing to say about since all of you made your point..... and i think the same way as you all do.... great job!

about the zanpaktou Isshin is carrying...... i think that is the finish product what Isshin, Uruhara and the STILL mystery shinigami is working on........ that may be meant the medium to stab/break Ichigo under something (I guess spell in Tsukishima’s case? I don’t know yet) but I still think it has something to do with “taking-away-Ichigo’s-future” ………darn it! All I can do is to guess!!!!!!!!......

(that “shethebreaker” has its meaning something like taking away ichigo’s body and make him full time soul/shinigami)

And yeah…. I like that Ichigo is improving now…….NOW HE GOT IT! …..what true warrior is…….. “the instinct to kill!”……that is his Hollow inside him always complaining what he lacks and the reason he never recognize Ichigo as his King…….. and what me, reader, complaining too…… if he kill, he kill! There is no other thing to think about like Ichigo have done to Aizen after he able to defeat him…..saying something like “I felt loneliness in Aizen’s sword and blah, blah, blah….” So EMO! …..making me think he really doesn’t want to do that to Aizen…….

If someone do evil things, then they deserve to killed for the sake of good….. Tsukishima manipulated everyone’s past and it against one’s will……..(like Lelouch geass that is absolute obedience and in the end, he ultimately died as a payment for using it) ……but the problem here is killing Tsukishima is not an absolute solution…….what else will be there is yet to know…….

And what if Tsukishima manipulated Ginjo’s past too?.........like erasing his existence ‘as his friend’ to Ginjo’s mind to befriended Ichigo…. The flashback of yukio saying …”I think its time for you to remember it too” may support that guess and to conclude, Tsukishima then did not manipulated all fullbringers but they all in favor of what Tsukishima is planning to do which might Ginjo objected (so Ginjou is the only one insane here not Ichigo)……….I believe Fran’s point that Tsukishima permanently cut Ishida is to drive Ichigo to gain his shinigami power by the help of Ginjou…. what else will be there is yet to know AGAIN…….

It seems like we really don’t know what /who is bad or good here…..the true issue is moving under the table and it is really hard to fathom….

lol...for those people who complain about how come Kubo waste pages in his every chapter....... i find it funny myself coz just this week i find an interview of him saying he waste pages like that because "HE IS KUBO....and HE IS RICH" .................all of his answer to the interviewer are all ridiculous.......

Ichimaru Gin

Last edited by rei_ayanami17; 2011-06-30 at 02:03.