Thread: Licensed Übel Blatt
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-13, 04:55   Link #340
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Innocent of what?

They support a corrupt regime, in fact they are fighting for it. In order to fight against that regime, one would inevitably come into conflict with those who support it. Its natural, theres nothing wrong with that. Its not like Koinzell is a murderer. He is fighting a war here.
That argument would have more weight if Koinzell was trying to overthrow the empire. He's not. Even now, he still wishes for its stability and prosperity - he just wants his vengeance more.

And the soldiers he fights aren't some jackbooted thugs (Barestar's troops notwithstanding). They don't know the heroes are "corrupt". They're just soldiers protecting their country, with courage and discipline. As far as Koinzell is concerned, that makes them good people.

Quote:
War is just defined as a conflict between two entities.

Theres been a war against drugs, a war against terrorism and a war against aids. At least this country versus 1 man war is more then just a metaphorical war right?
I said "reasonable definition". That doesn't include the government using it like a buzzword. Or what, the next time you see a schoolyard fight, you're going to call it a war? And if one kid kills the other, shrug it off? I mean, it's war. Or what about some juvie defacing a public building with graffiti? That's war, too?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote