View Single Post
Old 2012-06-12, 17:13   Link #271
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Well there is someone here who says he would hit on Aimi because she has short hair, short skirt and zettai-ryouiki
Her promotional image on the AFA Malaysia site really doesn't do her any justice. I mean, go to this page and just compare the top picture of her with the video clip of her at the bottom. The look and feel is completely different.

The shorter hair somehow makes her cuter. She looks sweeter, bubblier and friendlier, in a girl-next-door kind of way. In other words, totally the kind of girl I would hit on, given the chance.

That said, her debut concert (it was the first time she appeared on a big stage in front of a live audience) sucked. The choice of songs didn't suit her voice. She was drowned out by the music and couldn't project herself. She had zero stage presence and would have been totally forgettable if she hadn't been such a sweetie. The crowd was tremendously supportive, though, of course, no one asked for an encore, unlike for Maon Kurosaki, who performed before her.

Quote:
That aside, since Joker has the most professional camera amongst us, I suggest that we get him a Pedobear costume for this November...... would certainly compliment his camera.
Agreed.

Quote:
We can then invite Asuki members to identify themselves with the cape bearing the acronym POMF (Protect Our Mini Friends) with pedobear as our mascot!
Aiyah, if we seriously want to meet forum friends, we should make a flag or something that would mark us out right away, and not get us arrested or thrown out by security.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote