View Single Post
Old 2009-01-03, 13:25   Link #9819
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Hmm, I'd like to think the Riian as transport craft. Back in the ep where the Katharon base got banged up, you can clearly see that there's only a cargo within the Riian so.... No hidden suit there.

Nena is more likely to pilot an upgraded Drei. We have yet to know what happened to that unit eversince it went MIA after Ali butchered Micheal and Johann.
You gotta admit though, for a "transport craft" it sure does have a (throne) mobile suit looking cockpit. Sure does make one wonder. If your discounting the idea because of the trucks, I suppose it would depend on the size of the trucks vs a typical sized mobile suit. Or how big the shuttle is compared to a mobile suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
I doubt that it'll contain a mobile suit, but then again, the aircraft itself might possibly be an external shell to a hidden core fighter that originally belonged to another suit.
A core fighter inside the shuttle would be redundant. If your already in a high-speed stealth shuttle, there's no need for a hidden core fighter to be inside that shuttle. Now a mobile suit transformed and hidden in that shuttle on the other hand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meehlimo View Post
Anyone ever think that fighter is just a shell ? a suit could be in it. its very possible.
I was thinking that as well. It seems like that might be a possibility. Would be a very unique design as well.

Last edited by Double 120%; 2009-01-03 at 13:37.
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote