Thread: Licensed Gunslinger Girl
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-29, 00:32   Link #8
aquilus
Dismember!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
However, I found the last part was really nicely ironic. You'll definitely know what I mean.
Sure I do, and it was rather funny indeed
Quote:
Note: I watched ToTan's release, it wasn't bad, though I could give some feedback: Please do improve on the sound a little, and also try for fewer spelling errors (though I don't really care SO much). Also some people will probably whine about karaoke (though that wasn't so bad) and typesetting (that I really don't care about. Since I don't watch the ED sequence and the OP is in english for this anime. Plus anyway karaoke sometimes clogs screens up...)
I agree. I didnīt notice anything special with the karaoke, which is, IMHO, useless anyhow. There were some spelling errors, but nothing systematic or bothersome. The sound quality was a bit ... bad, to put it bluntly, but it wasnīt bothersome either. And the release was quick, which I like

As for the storyline: perhaps there wasnīt too much developement (this depends on where the series will go in the future...), but lots of coolness to compensate. People in Rome seemed to have a rather bad taste in clothes tho, and Janīs jacket was hideous. Hardly relevant, like something else that disappointed me - Triela didnīt fire her shotgun